So you had your NEEO Brain up and running and when you disconnected it from the power and ethernet cable to move it somewhere more convenient, now the NEEO app can't find it!?
- You want to start by unplugging the NEEO Brain from any and all cables
- Always make sure you are using the supplied power cable and USB wall outlet adapter
- Take your Brain next your router, plug in the power and ethernet cable
- Ensure that the ethernet cable is properly seated to an open numbered port on your router and properly seated to the NEEO Brains ethernet port
- Open the NEEO app your smartphone and connect to the NEEO Brain
- Now we want to go through the Wi-Fi setup in the NEEO app
- Open the NEEO app and tap on the three white lines located on the upper right-hand corner
- Tap on NEEO Brain and then tap on Wi-Fi setup, Follow the instructions in the NEEO app
- If you do not see your Wi-Fi network listed, please click on the following link (Click here!)
- After you have successfully completed the Wi-Fi network setup, test the device you added to confirm the NEEO Brain is still functioning
- Now that we have confirmed the NEEO Brain is functioning you can disconnect the power and ethernet cable from the brain and move it to a more convenient location
- Power up the NEEO Brain and wait for the white LED to turn solid. Open the NEEO app and voila! You should be able to open the NEEO app via your smartphone and connect to the NEEO Brain!
- If you are still unable to connect to the NEEO Brain with the app, try rebooting your router.
- Unplug your router from power for 30 seconds and then plug it back in.
If you have attempted the aforementioned steps and the NEEO app still can't find the NEEO Brain, please click on the link below and email us. We will get back to you as quickly as possible!