Whether you successfully set up your NEEO Remote already or you are pairing it for the first time, you can use the following steps to help your NEEO Remote pair with your NEEO Brain.
- Reboot your NEEO Brain (Unplug from power and plug back in)
- Wait for the LED on the front of the brain to turn solid white
- Open the NEEO app on your smartphone and connect to your NEEO Brain
- Perform the Wi-Fi setup in the NEEO app. Open the app and tap on the hamburger menu (these are the three white lines located on the upper-right hand corner)
- You will now tap on "NEEO Brain"
- Tap on 'WiFi Setup" and connect the Brain to your Wi-Fi network
- If you do not see your Wi-Fi network listed, please click on the following link (Click here!)
- After you have successfully connected your NEEO Brain to your Wi-Fi network you should have received the "Hooray!" message with the option to continue.
- Now you can unplug the ethernet cable from the back of the NEEO Brain
- Confirm you can control your added device from the NEEO app while your NEEO Brain is connected via Wi-Fi
- Now you can grab the NEEO Remote
- Pair the NEEO Remote to your NEEO Brain, the instructions will be listed on the NEEO Remotes screen
- If the remote is still not pairing, please reboot your router (unplug from power for 30 seconds and then plug it back in).
- When you router has successfully rebooted, confirm you can access the NEEO Brain from the app
- If the NEEO Remote cannot pair you will receive a message to "Try again" or "Change Brain" > you can tap on change brain and follow the instructions.
If the above steps don't help the first time, please try a few more times as we have seen it work after a few attempts.
If you have attempted the aforementioned steps a few times and you're still not able to pair your NEEO Remote to your NEEO Brain, please click on the link below and email us. We will get back to you as quickly as possible!