In this article, we will cover how to setup your NEEO Brain right out of the box!
Unboxing your NEEO!
NEEO Remote + NEEO Brain NEEO Accessories
Setting up your NEEO:
- Ensure your smartphone is connected to your 2.4Ghz WiFi network
- Download and then open the NEEO app
- Tap on "Set Up Your NEEO" and follow the onscreen instructions
- The NEEO Brain LED will flash white for a minute or two, when the LED is solid white tap on the "Next" button located in the upper right-hand corner
- Your NEEO Brain will now scan your network so you can create your NEEO account
- Once you have created your NEEO account, you can choose the location of your NEEO Brain and begin to add your devices as shown in the screenshots below:
- When you add a Tv to your NEEO you will be asked if your Tv is your tuner or if you have a set-top box
- It's important to note that if you do have a set-top box, but you also use your Tv for its smart Tv functions (streaming NetFlix etc..) you want to select "Yes, use this Tv as my tuner"
- If you do not use your Tv for its Smart Tv functions and you do have a set-top box, tap on "No, I have a set-top box"
- Tap on "Done" and you will be directed to app's home screen where you will see your cable box with a red circle and white exclamation point
- Tap on the icon and follow the onscreen instructions, we will now teach NEEO how your set-top box is wired to your TV
- When you select the input your set-top box is connected to on your Tv, your Tv will change inputs so you have visual confirmation you are selecting the correct input :)
- Once you tap on "NEXT" you will be all set to have a good time!
- When you're back to the home screen you will see your DirecTv with a Yellow circle and white exclamation point which only denotes that you simply need to add your favorite channels
- Tap on the DirecTv icon so you can begin using your NEEO!
Should you have any questions, comments or concerns please do not hesitate to reach out to us!