In this article, we will cover how you can add your Fire Tv Stick to NEEO :).
First things first, you will need an HDMI 1.3 cable or higher. I know you're asking, how do I check this? No worries, more than likely you already have this specific HDMI cable lying around somewhere in that drawer full of wires.
- Connect the HDMI cable to the back of your NEEO Brain and into an open HDMI port on your Tv.
- If you use an AVR, you can plug the HDMI cable into an open HDMI port on your AVR
- Open the NEEO app and tap on settings; this is located on the upper-right-hand-corner of the home screen (☰)
- Tap on 'Devices' > tap on 'Add a device' > In the search bar type in "Amazon Fire Tv" and when it populates, tap on it.
- NEEO will use its powerful CEC features and scan your system for the Amazon Fire Tv. When NEEO successfully discovers your Fire Tv, the app will prompt you to continue adding it.
- You will be re-directed to the NEEO app home screen, and when you tap on the room that you placed the Amazon Fire Tv, you will see it listed there with a red circle and white exclamation point. Tap on it and follow the onscreen instructions.
Should you have any questions, comments or concerns please do not hesitate to reach out to us!